Licensed Acupuncturists: We Need You!
East Nashville Community Acupuncture was founded in 2010 with the mission to bring the benefits of acupuncture to as many people as possible. Since opening, we’ve provided over 175,000 acupuncture treatments. We need dedicated, compassionate acupuncturists to help us open more clinics and expand health care access to underserved communities.
We’re looking for acupuncturists who are licensed to practice in the state of Tennessee or meet eligibility requirements (click here to learn more). Our practitioners support our culture of inclusion and acceptance, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and using distal treatment styles.
- Evening and weekend availability is a must.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, including paid time off and a retirement plan.
- Work as a w-2 employee, not an independent contractor, meaning predictable pay and work schedule.
Nashville, TN is a vibrant city full of Southern charm. We’re known as Music City and the Athens of the South, but we’re also known for our friendly vibe, reasonable cost of living, and proximity to beautiful natural surroundings. There’s something for everyone in Nashville, including great food, a thriving arts scene, outdoor adventures and more! Click here to learn why we and so many others think Nashville is the perfect place to call home.
Why Should You Apply?
- Grow your skills alongside other dedicated, talented professionals
- Earn a stable salary with benefits
- Live in a thriving metropolitan area
- Make a difference in the lives of patients who need access to affordable, effective health care